Designing, developing and delivering world class railway systems for the Kingdom
As set out in the Saudi Railway Master Plan (SRMP), Saudi Arabia will invest 63 billion SAR (approximately $17 billion) between 2010 and 2025 into its railway infrastructure. The vision is to develop and maintain an advanced and integrated multimodal transport system to support economic growth in the Kingdom.
Key projects and milestones include the North South Railway, The Saudi Landbrigde Project, the Haramain High Speed Rail and the Dammam to Jubail rail link. Saudi Arabia will invest in multiple metro transport projects to address traffic and public transport challenges including the Jeddah, Riyadh and Mecca Metro Projects which will all break ground between 2013 and 2014.
With this in mind, IQPC has developed a platform for local and international railway professionals to meet and discuss the most pressing issues facing rail development in the Kingdom. The Saudi Rail Forum will be hosted in Riyadh from 1-3 December 2013 at the Radisson Blu in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Why join us at the Saudi Rail Forum?
- This will be the most comprehensive rail forum for Saudi Arabia, focused on rail development and dedicated to developing safe and efficient railway systems for the Kingdom
- The content is engineered to provide valuable insight and strategies to overcome the unique challenges of developing a world class railway system across the largest GCC country, and over some of the most challenging terrain
- The Saudi Rail Forum will also play host to the Signalling and Train Control Focus Day which will be the first of its kind for the Kingdom
- Take advantage of multiple networking sessions and connect with key industry experts
- Meet solution providers and source solutions for your most pressing needs. The Saudi Rail Forum will host leading rail infrastructure and ICT solution providers. Pre-arrange one-to-one meetings with these providers and discuss technologies, services and solutions that address your key business concerns
Key Benefits of Attending
- Receive tools and strategies from leading international rail experts on how to deliver mega rail projects
- Secure your rail network by accessing the latest information on railway safety and security
- Reduce operating costs by gaining insights on preventative maintenance strategies for rolling stock and track infrastructure
- Ensure the reliability of your operations through technical discussions on signaling, train control
Who Should Attend?
|Industry specialists and experts throughout the value chain will be attending, including:
|Ministry Department Heads
||Government Ministries and Departments|
|Presidents and Vice Presidents of Rail Operators
||Rail operators and asset owners|
|Chief Executive Officers
|Chief Operations Officers
||Local municipalities and develop authorities|
|Chief Financial Officers
|Chief Technical Directors
||Rail equipment providers|
|Heads of Planning
|Heads of Contracts